If you’re anything like me, you love taking selfies. There’s something about capturing a moment in time and being able to share it with the world that feels special. But let’s be real; after a while, selfies can start to get a little bit boring. That’s why I’ve put together this list of 10 creative selfie ideas for instagram that are sure to make your feed pop. So grab your phone, and let’s get snapping!
1. Get up close and personal with a filter – This is a great way to show off your personality and have some fun with your photos. Just remember to use a filter that compliments your complexion.
2. Strike a pose – Whether you’re showing off your yoga skills or just taking a casual mirror selfie, adding a little bit of movement into your photos can really make them stand out.
3. Have some fun with props – From sunglasses to coffee cups to statement necklaces, there are endless ways that you can dress up your selfie simply by adding in a few fun props.
4. Play with perspective – Instead of holding your camera at eye level all the time, try playing around with different perspectives to add some interest to your photos. For example, try holding your camera above your head for an aerial shot or down low for an interesting angle.
5. Natural lighting is key – Nothing makes a photo look better than good lighting, so make sure to take advantage of natural light whenever possible. Hate taking selfies in public? No problem! Just wait until a golden hour and take advantage of the beautiful warm light.
6. Think outside the box – Get creative with your surroundings and background to really make your photos stand out from the rest.
7. Know your angles – We all have that one angle that we love, so make sure to use it to your advantage! Everyone has their own unique features, so play around until you find yours and then rock it like nobody’s business.
8. HAVE FUN! – At the end of the day, selfies are all about having fun and capturing memories, so make sure not to take yourself too seriously. Instead, be silly, be confident, and most importantly, be you!
9. Add some humor – If you’re looking for a way to really stand out on Instagram, try adding some humor to your photos. For example, a funny caption or facial expression can go a long way!
10. Switch up your locations- Take some time to explore new places in your city or town and use them as a backdrop for your next photo op! Not only will this give you some great content for your feed, but it’s also a great way to get outside and explore what your community has to offer.
So there you have it! 10 creative selfie ideas to help make your Instagram feed pop. Selfies are a great way to show off your personality and have some fun with friends. Remember to have fun and be yourself, and most importantly, don’t forget to tag me in all your amazing photos so I can see your handiwork!